Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CDC's First Day of Kindergarten

.
.
My big 5 year old started Kindergarten on August 15 2011. She was so stinkin' excited!! Normally, she is not a morning person and its like peeling her out from under the covers. But on that first day of school, she bounced out of bed and was just as chipper as a little lark.
I had asked her what she wanted to wear on her first day and she said "a dress! A purple one." So I went to Old Navy and found this cute dress and little ballet flats to match. She loved it, thank goodness. Wouldn't want to disappoint her on day 1 of Kinder! I still remember my outfit on that day. Its such a special memory! I hope she will always remember it too :)

7 comments:

  1. She looks so cute and happy. I wish her wonderful years in Kindergarten :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I remember my first day of kindergarten outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss kaycee I am nominating you for a blog award because you are Awesome. I have been reading you blog since 2008 when we were on the Baby Center board at the same time. My Carmen was born a week before your Carrah. You don;t have to do anything but just know I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete