Friday, July 19, 2013

My Life: Two Years Later

I've been blogging on and off since I was 21 years old and the mom of only one little girl...
I am now 26 years old and have three beautiful little girls :) I have been through ups, downs, and all arounds in my life, but I am just now becoming comfortable in my own skin. I finally feel that I have matured. [It took long enough!]


I will be totally honest in saying that I thought I knew everything my entire life. I grew up as an only child and was very spoiled! I had my first daughter when I was 19 and married and I was, again, very spoiled. However, after I got divorced in 2010, I struggled to find myself. I wasn't sure if I would ever be happy again. I worked as a cocktail server for almost three years and my life was anything but happy. I had my third daughter in the midst of all the chaos going on in my life. She was, though, my saving grace from God. I am so thankful she came into my life at the exact time that she did because if not, I would probably still be working in a bar and have no longterm goals to look forward to. But since my awesome little JClaire came into my life, I have truly come into my own as a mom, friend, daughter, coworker, and everyday citizen. :) I am working at an amazing job as a Dental Hygiene Coordinator and Marketing Director for a General Family Dentist Office. I wake up every morning excited to get to work and start a new day at my career. I no longer feel that sinking feeling in my stomach when i have to wake up and go to work. I am eager to conquer a new task each time I work through the doors at my job and that is a fantastic feeling.

I have finally found the absolute joys in just being a mom. It is the reason I was put on this earth and I have learned to make the most of every minute I am blessed with. I'm thankful for the obstacles I have been faced with because I know they taught me the harsh lessons I needed to learn to make me the best person and mom I can be. I truly love my life at the present moment and I am in the happiest place I've been in a long time.
{LOVE my sweet baby girls!}

2 comments:

  1. :)
    I'm so proud of you!
    ...and look at those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud and happy for who you've become! You are one strong mama! Way to go girl!'n

    ReplyDelete