Monday, June 6, 2011

Everything Update

.
It's so hard for me to remember to blog from my phone. It's a nuisance to me because it's so hard to come back and check my comments and I can't read anyone else's blog bc my phone is so slow!

I took JClaire for her 1 week check up(She is 2 weeks old today!!!). She is "perfect" according to the Pediatrician :) But I already knew that, of course! She weighed 6lbs2oz, which the Ped said was "Amazing, esp for breast fed babies" because usually they only want them back at their birth weight at a week old and she passed hers. Woo Hoo!! I am still breast feeding so I felt like a champ. However, the past few days I've been having to supplement w/ formula a little bit because I'm not making a ton of milk and Jaci is still starving! And I don't have a pump either.. I only plan on bfeeding for about a month anyway. I have to go back to work and don't want to have to deal w/ all that. I just wanted to do it a little while because I know it is good for her. She is seriously THE best, most content baby I've ever been around. I don't know how I got so blessed, but she is truly a dream child. She makes my crazy life a little breezier!

The big girls are doing well. CDC's is finished w/ PreK so now I have all 3 at home w/ me. Pray for me!! :) So far so good.. They are obsessed w/ the baby. They remind me of people staring at monkeys in the zoo when they're around her. Lol! Today CDC has to get her 5yr shots! Omg, I think I'm freaking out more than she is. I still, to this day, remember getting my shots and hating everyone around me for it! I so hope she does well and that we won't need a straight jacket to hold her down.

I'm feeling great!! I've never felt so good and like myself after having a baby. Its really nice. I'm getting a little aggravated that my jeans/shorts don't fit yet, but I know I have time. Sigh... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment