Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sisters Are Your First Friends

.
It has been a long time since I've blogged. Its so hard to get into it from my phone. But I want to keep trying so I can look nback and see what we were up to.
Miss JClaire will be a month old tomorrow! :) She is still such an amazing baby. I couldn't ask for anything different. She's absolutely perfect! I love her so much!! It's crazy how much love you have to give for each of your children.
JClaire is starting to become more alert and the big girls are loving it! They want to hold her and "play" w/ her non stop. The first couple of weeks I was leary of letting them hold her and be all up in her face, but now I'm all for it. They know to be gentle and they genuinely just want to make her happy. They both give her a hug and kiss every morning and before naps and bedtime. Its the sweetest bond. I have to be honest and say it makes me wish I grew up w/ sisters! They love each other so much and it makes me so happy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the truth!!! My little sister and I are almost 4 1/2 years apart, but we are super close. I think I even have a little knick knack my sister gave me that says this exact quote! :o) Your girls are adorable!!! They look like they're tons of fun! Does your husband feel left out around all these girls?!? ;o)

    xoxo, Sarah Kate
    www.dixie-creek-farm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete