Thursday, October 6, 2011

Zoo Jam 2011



 


 

.
.
CD and I had a date last Sunday! Diamond Rio, Sara Evans, Eric Church, and Toby Keith for Zoo Jam 2011. It was an event created to make money to support the local zoo.  She had a blast! I rarely get 1 on 1 days w/ her, so it was really special!
I didn't get as many pics as I would've liked, but it was awesome. We didn't meet any of the artists because they got off their tour bus, onto a golf cart and onto the stage then right back! But we saw them up close! Eric Church was amazing!!! He was by far my favorite!
CDC strutted thru the backstage gate like she was somebody big time! Haha! She got nachos and kettle corn and slid down the inflatable slide. It was such a fun day!
==

1 comment:

  1. Love the ones of her in the grass and holding his hand, darling! How fun!1

    ReplyDelete