Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy 4mos JClaire

.
.
My sweet baby girl is 4 months old now, as of the 23rd!! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! I love this little girl so stinkin' much. She's still the best baby ever! I'm so blessed. All she ever does is smile ear to ear, sleep, eat, and play. :)
She started rolling over both front to back and back to front. She's almost sitting up with no support. And just this week I gave her her very first bite of solids. It was Oatmeal and she loved it. I thought she was going to attack the spoon! We're working on keeping it in her mouth. *wink* So cute! She is still tiny, weighing a mere 11.2lbs Aw..my peanut.
I love my JClaire She is such a joy to our life!
(Btw, I know these sideways pics are terribly annoying!!)
Kaycee

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable. What a happy baby! I just love her big smiles.

    ReplyDelete