Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sweet Summertime


We had so many awesome adventures over the summer break. There was lots of pool time, shaved ice, watermelon, and late bedtimes! I had so much fun with these crazy little girls and I'm sad they have already gone back to school. Wish summertime could last forever! But I'm glad we made the most of our time together :) 


DIVA GIRL! 
{She has a booster, but wasn't using it at this particular moment.}

...and my crazy child :) Always going to be laughing when she is around!

Love this! Sweet sisters laughing together 

My grown up day with a girl friend at her pool, then drinks at On the Border..

Watermelon Margaritas..what!?

My bitty sweetness in her favorite article of clothing this summer! 
"My babysuit"

My three loves stylin'

Our mini pool in our backyard for the summer. The girls loved it!





I'm obsessed...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment