Thursday, July 30, 2015

Updates with TONS of pictures - Summer 2015

I miss writing. Journaling my thoughts. Recording the girls' successes and achievments.

Today is July 30th, 2015. 16...SIXTEEN... months since my last blog post. What a shame. So much has happened in that time span.

I am nearing 29. I am now married {for almost a year} to my childhood friend who happens to be the most amazing man I've ever met in my life! He has a daughter who is 6 years old, so I've gained a bonus daughter. My girls are 9. 6, and 4! I can't even believe that time has flown by so quickly. They are my world. I'm obsessed with them. They make my life worth waking up every single morning. I've been working with same company for nearly two years and I've grown to become a manager of my department. I could not be more blessed than I am right now. Everything I've ever struggled with has lead me to this point in my life and I'm beyond thankful and owe it all to God.

My husband and I both feel that God brought us together for a purpose. We've focused our marriage and relationship and our relationship with our girls on God and building a future following Him. I'm so blessed that Jake was put into my life because he is truly the leader of our household and I need his balance in my life.



Cami is going into the fourth grade this year. That in itself is mind blowing to me, but the real kicker is that her school has 4th grade in "Middle School!" What is that about?! I can't even deal... She is definitely going through the pre teen emotions. She likes boys. iPhones, Music. Dancing. Cheering, etc.. Her cheer practices start soon and she could not be more excited!


Carrah is going in to the first grade. My sweet girl. Kindergarten flew by and it makes me sad! She is so loved at school by her peers and her teachers! She is night and day different than Cami. She does not like sports. She does not like to wear shorts or athletic clothes...she is a dress and skirt kind of girl. She also enjoys Minecraft, American Girl Dolls, and anything technology related.



JClaire, my tiny baby, starts PreK this year! An all day PreK at the girls school. Its unreal to think that she is old enough to start "school!" She is a great mixture of her sisters. She enjoys babies, babies, and more babies! The girl is like a carbon copy of her babysitter. Lol! She has sass and attitude like Cami, but a gentle heart and compassion like Carrah.

 
Braylee is my step daughter. She and Carrah are only two months apart, but she tends to play with Cami more. She is an only child {until now, of course} so she likes the grown up play more than the creative, imaginative play. She'll be going into first grade as well. She enjoys drawing, coloring, watching the Disney channel , and playing outside.
 
 

All in all, life is pretty fantastic right now. I hope to continue to record my thoughts here so that I can go back and read about it later like I have with my past blogs.

 
 








 



 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm still reading! Fun to have you pop up in my Feedly again. This makes me sound *so old*, but I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lindsay, that does NOT make you sound old. I truly appreciate you and all of the times that you have spoken to me with respect regardless of my position in life. It's taken me a long time and I say over and over again that it took me 25-26 years to truly grow up and gain my footing in life. :) I hope to be a good role model for the girls so they don't go through things I've had to. You've always been a great inspiration!

      Delete