Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tax Free Weekend

It's no surprise that as a woman I am obsessed with shopping.

Growing up, I loathed the days that I had to spend with my parents at the mall, at the supermarket, at any store that required me walking around for hours on end. But now, I become giddy with excitement everytime I receive an email showing SALES of any kind.

This past weekend, I took the girls to pick out their school supplies and we took complete advantage of tax free weekend! It was like a mini version of Black Friday. The aisles were jam packed and people were downright rude when you had to squeeze past them to grab a package of pencils or if you took a little too long to find the folder with pockets and prongs!{I don't even want to talk about the school supply list...}

But at the end of the day, we came out with a TON of new supplies at a very good price! I think our overall total was about $38. (Not including backpacks and lunchboxes. I purchased those a couple weeks ago on sale at The Children's Place)

The girls also got haircuts and new shoes! Woo Hoo! We all felt very accomplished.


 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment