Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We're Home!

.
Jaci and I were released from the hospital yesterday afternoon around 5pm. She's a tiny little thing, but perfectly healthy so we both got the "Ok" to go home.

This morning, we all loaded up and went to Cami's PreK Graduation. I know that's a little crazy, but I was not going to miss it! Jaci Claire slept the entire time as usual. Cami did great and I fought back tears. :) It's been a great first/second day home.

Jaci is the best and most content baby. She sleeps a ton and is very good at nursing. Its been a breeze and I'm so thankful and blessed. (Remember I don't have internet here so it'll be posts from my BlackBerry only. I'll share as many pics as possible!)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear that you got the okay to go home. She looks great! Congrats to Cami! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love her little hat in the first picture. So cute!

    ReplyDelete