Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy 2014!

It is now January 2014 and I officially stink at blogging.

Lots of things have changed since I last blogged. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve and the New Year!

I got a new job and LOVE it! I'm so thankful that I was approached with this job opportunity. I will finally have Health Insurance.. for the first time in 5 years! Whaat?! I know!

A few other things,
CDC will be 8 this year. I do't know why ,but 8 seems like a big deal. It seems really grown up for some reason. Her personality says she is growing up too. She's so mature! It doesn't seem possible that she is so very close to ten years old.. oh and almost as tall as me! {Not that that is saying much, but hey... she's still my baby!}

CRC is 5.5 now and sassy as ever! I don't know who came up with this whole Terrible Two thing, it's more like Terrible 5's! My usual sweet, loveable child has been throwing temper tantrums that I've never seen come out of a child that size! It's CRAZINESS! She is so stubborn and strong willed that I can just see my hair turning gray when she's a teenager. But, alas, she is still the most creative child I know. I can sit and watch her play for hours because she is so imaginative. I love it!

JClaire is a sassafrass at only {almost} 3 years old! She's the most petite little ball of spunk! She demands your attention and is a total hoot! You'd think she'd be similar to either CDC or CRC, but no, she has a personality that is all her own and I love to watch her continue to blossom into her own little person.

Overall, I feel that 2014 is going to be great and I can't wait to see what is in store for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment