Thursday, January 30, 2014

Kale

So, there is a huge Kale craze lately and I am definitely on board! I'm a smidge obsessed with it! I eat it almost every day and I've found tons of ways to use it.

A few examples...
Kale Chips baked in the oven with various different seasoning mixtures. 
Chicken Taco Soup with Kale
Quinoa with sautéed Kale and Mushrooms
Egg white omelette with steamed Kale, Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Jalapeños
Green Smoothie with Kale, Pineapples, Plain Greek Yogurt and honey

And my addiction this week is this Kale salad with Cucumber, Broccoli, Slivered Almonds, Golden Raisins and Ceasar Viniagrette salad dressing. YUM! I've eaten it threw days in a row because it is THAT good!


1 comment:

  1. Gah, I'm so jealous! I want to put kale on and in everything, but I recently found out that cruciferous vegetables should be avoided for people with hypothyroidism, which I have. Sigh. Guess I'll stick with spinach!

    ReplyDelete