Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happenings

Whew...

I have been so insanely busy the past couple of weeks. I feel like the holiday stress returned for some odd reason. I think I've put most of the stress on myself though. Since January 1st, I've been pushing myself to work out hardcore and eat extremely "clean" and it's just taken up a lot of my time. But I do thoroughly enjoy it. It's my "ME time" and happy peaceful place.


Other than my me time, the girls obviously keep me busy! CDC is doing cheer now and she is in loooove with it! She's really good at it too! We've tried Softball and Basketball and Girl Scouts and none of that clicked with her, but this seems to be different and she really enjoys it. It's also a good motivator for doing good in school! She brought home a 100% + bonus question on her last spelling test! Woop!! 




Last night, we bought the movie Frozen! I think everyone in America bought it according to all of the pictures on Facebook and Instagram. It's such a great Disney movie. I'm really proud of Disney for that one!

My baby baby, JClaire went to bed at 5:45 last night and slept ALL NIGHT! She missed dinner and never made a peep. It kind of worried me and I went in to check on her about 10pm, but she was fine...just very tired. Her babysitter said she did not nap so that explains it. I just hate when that happens because she needs to eat and keep on her regular routine schedule. Oh well, she was chipper this morning and scarfed down a whole pop tart
{that's what she wanted! Don't judge me...mornings are rough!}

 


CRC is all registered for KINDERGARTEN! I can't believe she's big enough to be starting K! It's a weird feeling and emotional at the same time. I feel like that crazy girl was just born and now she's almost six years old and starting big girl school!! *sniffle*


Let's see what else I can ramble about... I had a girls night on Sunday with some of my high school classmates to plan our ten year high school reunion! Craziness!!! Time FLIES by in a flash. We had such a great time catching up and planning things. We're shooting for about six months out and I hope it turns out epic!


I guess that's all of the happenings that have been going on. Now, I must venture to the break room to seek more COFFEE because it's still early. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment