Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day @ the River Market w/ My Littlest Lady


{I'm loving this picture!}


The River Market is about 25 minutes away from where I live, so it's a bit out of the way, especially with gas prices as high as they are right now, but it's my favorite place to go! I love being there with the girls or by myself. It has a bunch of neat things to pass the time. There is a long "Medical Mile" walking path to walk along, a Play Ground, a Splash Pad, a huge bridge to walk across, an Ampitheater type Stage, and of course the local Market with all sorts of different foods.

CRC and I ate lunch {shown at the bottom} then walked a bit then she played in this little tunnel they had.. 


She just wanted to sit on the side and tell me "Moma, I like you.." 
Aww!


See.. {wink}


 Then she talked on the phone and looked super cute doing it..


Here she is eating her French Fries! :) She looks like such a Big Girl.


2 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! Looks like such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is SO SO SO cute!!!!
    i'm glad you two had such a fun day together :)

    ReplyDelete