Monday, August 10, 2015

Who gets sick..

in the dead of summer?!

{Mid August heat plus a cold = no bueno.}

Oh.. this girl, that's who. It never fails. Life gets chaotic, we all get busy, I gear up to be super mom, then BAM! I get hit, head on, with stupid sickness.
It came out of nowhere too. Runny nose, sneezing like crazy, face and ear pain, exhaustion... It sounds like severe allergies or a sinus infection, but it feels like death! Perhaps I'm being a whiny baby, but I do not have time for this mess.

I somehow managed to crawl out of bed and make it into work this morning, but I can barely function. Everyone is trying to be very empathetic. They're staying about 10 feet from my desk, but asking "Are you making it over there..?"
I finally took the hint and made a Dr's appointment. Lord willing, medication will do the trick!! It better because I'm having to miss our monthly meeting at Copelands!

No comments:

Post a Comment