Thursday, March 24, 2011

31 Weeks


{31 Weeks}


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks 
Size of baby: 16 inches and almost 3.3 lbs
About  the size of 4 Navel Oranges
Total Weight Gain: Almost 30lbs! BUT at my two week check today, I hadn't gained anything since my last appointment two weeks ago!! yeehaw!! Go me!
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! Most of the time. Although, my outfit today was all regular clothes.
Gender: GIRL!!!!! JClaire
Movement: Constant movement!!
She rolls so much. It's like a slow rolly polly movement. I love it! It's like I can just imagine her little self in there rolling around..
Sleep: I'm having a love/hate relationship with sleep.. 
i love it because i'm tired a lot, but I hate it because I wake up so sore! And because she kicks the side i'm laying on all the time! I can only sleep on my right side, but I wake up on my back a lot!
What I miss: Wearing cute shorts!! Tanning! It's getting really warm here and I hate feeling like a whale..
Cravings: Nothing.
Symptoms: Um.. i'm not sure you have "symptoms" this late in pregnancy. I look like a giant preggo so that's my symptom..
What I’m looking forward to: Finishing her name letters for the wall! The new clothes I purchased from Carters.com today! I LOVE baby stuff!! It's so adorable. I'm going to do a post about the stuff I got tomorrow..




No comments:

Post a Comment