Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We Heart Spring!



 I forgot to post these on the last day of Spring Break. We just did some more playing outside and enjoying the weather! It's kind of crazy because this week, when CDChad to go back to school, the weather is dreary and COLD again!! What's up with that? I don't know, but i'm glad we at least had awesome spring weather for when she was out. We had a great week and it put me in the happiest mood. I got a lot of house work done because I was so chipper! I love the smell throughout the house when you crack windows during spring. It takes me back to when I was a kid playing softball!! I so miss it. Anyway, here are tons of pictures of CDCaka Hollywood swinging. CRC just wasn't having pictures that day..





This one soo cracks me up!! It makes me think of the future when CDChas to drive CRCaround. Check out the face.. she's like totally "whatever...." haha!


And I just like this, for some reason.. It makes me smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun on your spring break!

    ReplyDelete