Monday, December 27, 2010

18 Weeks

 I'm so late with this post. I was 18 weeks on Thursday, but with all of the Christmas parties and events going on, I didn't have time to post. I never have much to say on this post, so i'm taking this from Annie's Blog....


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks {4 days now}
Size of baby: Bell Pepper
Around 5.5inches and 7 oz.
Total Weight Gain: Not totally sure.
Probably 10lbs now
Maternity Clothes: Little bit of this, Little bit of that..
I will not give in to the maternity jeans, but I am wearing almost all maternity shirts.
Gender: BOY!!{We think..lol} Cooper Jude!!
Movement: Only a little..
I could feel him quite often on Christmas Day though.
Sleep: I sleep all of the time!! Love naps!!
What I miss: Being tan!! Having a flat tummy. :)
Cravings: Fresh fruit smoothies from Tropical Smoothie!! YUM!
Symptoms: I'm forgetful at work.
I have to ask and re ask people what they ordered.
What I’m looking forward to: The next u/s January 14th!!! Anatomy Scan

This pic was taken on Christmas Day.
{Please please excuse the messy room! We were busy!!}

1 comment: