Monday, December 20, 2010

5 Days 'Til Christmas

Weeeeeee!!!! I'm SO excited!! Seriously, I think I am still partly that 5 year old giddy little girl that can't sleep the night before Christmas. That was totally me and i'm still the same way! I LOVE Christmas! I use my kids as excuses to get so excited and go all out decorating and buying gifts, but really, i'd be doing the same thing even if I didn't have kiddos. However, they do make it tons more fun! I love seeing the excitement on their faces. CDC has asked me every single day since we bought the Christmas tree if "Christmas here yet?"

I do already have all of their gifts purchased and wrapped and snugly under the tree, waiting to be torn open. But I do not have my other family members gifts wrapped. I also do not have all of the ingredients for the food i'm going to try and make for Christmas day. That's on the agenda for today...thru Thursday. {wink}

Guess I better get a move on.. after I finish my Creme Brulee Latte, of course. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your new layout!!! Im the same way about christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is ADORABLE!!! I know what you mean by being excited for Christmas. This is the first year my son is excited and it make me go insane trying to make things perfect HA! This is my first year off from Christmas in 3 years soooo I am really trying to take it all in this year!!

    Love your blog and thank you for the awesome comment! I can't wait to read more about your beautiful family. Merry Christmas!!
    -Ash-

    ReplyDelete