Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sugar Sugar..You Are My Candy Girl{s}

We made our Jesus Cookies tonight. The girls loved them and their meaning. We let them cook while they took their baths, then they had one cookie each before bed time. This is what happens when CRC eats chocolate or any sugar, for that matter. CDCjust went along with her craziness for the sake of a "silly photo op" No, I did not tell them to act silly and pose like this. it was all them. Never a dull moment..and i'm loving it!!
{for those of you who followed me previously, you may notice CRCs right eye turning in again after her surgery in March. It is ok and normal with her Albinism. Her Opthamologist is not worried about it as long as it doesn't happen when she has her glasses on.}

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kaycee I am so appy to see you regularly blogging. Wow the girls are growing up too quick . wow how exciting expecting a boy. ANd I love his name. look forward to more posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't realize Carrah had surgery done. I hope it wasn't too bad for her as I know it is quit4e painful. So glad to see you back and that life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!

    btw, I love the name you have chosen for the new baby! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That is so exciting. Congratulations!!! I love love my embroidery machine, and wish I had more time to do fun stuff with it. I had so many dreams until God showed me I needed to put it on hold to do the children's ministry stuff. I look forward to picking it back up another day. :) I hope you really enjoy all of your new endeavors and that God blesses your business! Will you still be working outside the home? I can't wait to hear all about what's been going on with you lately!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete