Friday, February 18, 2011

What's On My Play List..

I have several Play Lists on my iPod, but my favorite at the moment is simply titled "Slow" It's a mix of a bunch of mellow, chill songs that absolutely better my day! Just thought i'd share them.. {wink} If you know of any similar songs that I may fall in love with, let me know!!


Whenever We're Alone - Brantley Gilbert
Address in the Stars - Caitlin&Will
I Never Told YouColbie Caillat
Dirt Road AnthemColt Ford
Don't You Wanna Stay - Jason Aldean/kelly Clarkson
Alabama - Cross Canadian Ragweed
HeldNatalie Grant
When You Come Back Down - Nickel Creek
A Little Bit StrongerSara Evans
Marry Me - Train
Colder Weather - Zac Brown Band
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Who Am ICasting Crowns
Falling SlowlyGlen Hansard
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Can't Take My Eyes Off you - Lady A
Hello World - Lady A
HappyLeona Lewis
The Cave - Mumford & Sons
Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
Wagon Wheel - OCMS
Te Amo _Rihanna
Heaven - Ryan Couron
Impossible - Shontelle
Aint No SunshineBill Withers

No comments:

Post a Comment