Friday, February 7, 2014

Time Flies...


Time FLIES when you're having fun. 

I'm having an emotional week for some reason. I've been reminiscing over my babies' baby pictures and tiny clothes and baby books. I'm not sure what's in the air, but I miss them being tiny. They're their own little people now and I love that about them! I love watching them learn new things and become more intelligent and be able to communicate what they are feeling to me. But sometimes, I just want to cuddle the baby they once were. 

They were each so unique and different..and amazing! Each of them taught me so much about life and I feel like I grew up and my heart grew bigger with each child. I know they were each specially created just for me and they've made me be 100x better than I ever could've been without them. My life is so blessed and fulfilled because of these little girls. Praise God! I'll never be able to thank Him enough for these precious angels! They are my heart, my world, my everything. ❤️❤️❤️

CDC
9months old and 7.5years old

CRC
6months old and 5years old


JClaire
9months old and 2.5years old 










No comments:

Post a Comment