Friday, January 14, 2011

21 Weeks..

21Weeks {and 1 Day now}

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks 
Size of baby: Length of a Carrot
10.5 Inches Long and 12-16oz or 1 Lb!
Total Weight Gain: Not totally sure.
I'll find out today..eek!
Maternity Clothes: Some..
I'm still wearing a few non maternity jeans and shirts, but mostly maternity now.
Gender: Still unsure..
Although, I still think BOY! lol..we'll find today
Movement: Yes!
Mostly at night. Love it.
Sleep: Blah..
It's getting more difficult to find a comfortable spot to sleep. And i've been getting crazy bad hearatburn at night!!
What I miss: Not being sick!
I swear i'm having morning sickness or something all over again. Ugh! Food sucks right now.
Cravings: Absolutely nothing! Again, food sucks! Gag!
Symptoms: Lots of kicks, Feeling very full and round..
What I’m looking forward to: The Anatomy Scan today!! And my maternity clothes that should be arriving in the mail soon.

This is a cute wrap thing my mom bought me pre pregnancy and it's still so cute over shirts. I love it!




I normally probably wouldn't post this bare belly picture, but since Cami wanted to be in it so badly, I decided to show it. =)



2 comments:

  1. You look great! I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and I can NOT wait to hear what name you have picked out for her!!

    ReplyDelete