Friday, January 14, 2011

Had the Anatomy Scan today and It's a ...

.
.
.
GIRL!!!!!!! 

What?! OMG! I know, right?! I was shocked too, but it was clear as day. Her legs were spread wide open and there were the 3 lines staring at us. Definitely no boy parts. :) I'm actually VERY excited about the 17 week u/s oops. I knew I wasn't very giddy about a "probably a Boy" Today was totally different, I couldn't stop smiling. I cannot wait to have 3 little girls!!! YAY! Bring on the Bows, Pink, Tutus, Glitter, Sequins, and Frills once again!! Woo Hoo!!

4 comments:

  1. Ah! CONGRATS. Three girls will be SO much fun. Do you have a picture of your "boy" sonogram? I was told boy at 15-16 weeks, but no confirmation at 20 (tech couldn't see!). Now I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huuuuh?? LOL!! That's crazy girl...but VERY exciting and sooo SWEET! So happy for you :)

    God is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you!! 3 little girls will be so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I have 3 daughters and wouldn't have it any other way!! <3 them to pieces! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete