Friday, January 28, 2011

23 Weeks..



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 Weeks 
Size of baby: Large Mango
11 inches and just over a pound!
Total Weight Gain: As of last week, 14lbs since 8 weeks preg
I don't know how much I weighed before 8 weeks preg. I steer clear of scales.
Maternity Clothes: Ohh YES! 
Most definitely. I only have one pair of pre preg jeans that still fit. BOO!
Gender: GIRL!!!!!
Movement: ALL the time!
I love love the movement. The kicks are getting stronger, but still so low!
Sleep: Still sleep well..
But I wake up sore! My hips and inner thighs take a while to get worked out.
What I miss: Actually nothing this week. I feel GREAT!
Cravings: Umm..nothing much..still Cokes.. Dr Pepper/Diet Dr Pepper mixed. Yum!
Symptoms: Not many other than actually feeling pregnant now.
What I’m looking forward to: This baby girl!! LOL! I know that doesn't count, but I really am. I'm so excited to have a new little bundle again. But aside from that, i'm ready to get everything done. I'm not quite in the nesting mode, but I want stuff done and looking CUTE!



{not your typical pregnancy shot. Ha!}

4 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, missy! Can NOT wait to see what she looks like :)

    BTW...can you take a pic of the back of your hair? I LOVE it and I need a syle while mine is growing out...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute!! i love your hair girly! :)
    happy friday! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete