Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chocolate Chip Mickey Mouse


We love breakfast! I've always made pancakes for the girls. When I found out I had to live Gluten Free, one of the first things I thought about was Pancakes!! I knew i'd miss them and so would the girls. Finally, I realized we could still have many of our favorite things, including Pancakes. Num!

I started getting creative while making the girl's pancakes. Mickey Mouse was the biggest hit! I later added chocolate chips to the mix..even more fun!! CDCasks for them all the time. They will actually eat them better, on some days, if they are in fun shapes.

I took off work Friday night, so Saturday morning I wasn't tired at all {it was so nice!} and CDC asked for Mickey Mouse Pancakes. How could I tell her no? I love them just as much, although mine are usually just a circle. =)

Here's CDC showing off her fun breakfast!


This is CRCs plate. Her's looks more like a piece of toast..lol! Oh well..she thought it was Mickey.

1 comment: