Thursday, January 20, 2011

22 Weeks..


{22 Weeks}

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks 
Size of baby: Spaghetti Squash
11 inches and almost 1lb!
Total Weight Gain: 14lbs since 8 weeks preg
I don't know how much I weighed before 8 weeks preg. I steer clear of scales.
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
I've found that with my belly getting so big so quickly, Maternity clothes flatter the bump much more than regular clothes.
Gender: GIRL!!!!!
Movement: ALL the time!
I love this part of pregnancy. The kicks are starting to get harder and they happen all throughout the day. She's very active!
Sleep: Hmm..I still sleep fairly well..
However, I can't lay on my back because I read it's not great for blood flow to the baby and on my side, she kicks the bed the entire time. lol!
What I miss: Being able to run around and work like I used to.
I'm getting slow and tired!
Cravings: Coca Cola!
That's bad, I know. But honestly, I love it right now and I used to hate Coke!
Symptoms: Not many other than actually feeling pregnant now.
What I’m looking forward to: Painting the nursery! It's still painted to match Carrah's baby nursery, so it's time for a change! I got the bedding in yesterday and i'm so excited!! We're doing the nursery paint simple this time around. We went all out for Carrah's room, but i'm going simple this time so when I change it in a couple of years it wont be as much work. =)




2 comments:

  1. you look great little momma!!
    i can't wait to see the nursery! you will have to post pics :)
    and it's ok to have a pop or two a day! i do sometimes. my nurse told me before i even asked her if it was ok that i could.
    also i've read about it a ton and done a lot of research. almost all of what i've read says you can have one cup of coffee a day which has 200 milligrams of caffeine in it. a coke or diet cherry coke (what i prefer) only has around 35 milligrams of caffeine. so not even close to the amount of caffeine that a cup of coffee has!! that should make you feel better about having a coke :) it won't harm your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok hang on....this time I sounded rude!!! LOL totally just saw the comment and realized the context of it! SORRY didnt mean to sound offensive!! =)

    ReplyDelete